Diamond Hamsa PendantMOIRE
Hamsa Hand is an ancient amulet symbolizing the hand of God. In all faiths, it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
A delicate hand generously sprinkled with 66 diamonds is a thoughtful gift and can easily become its owner’s favorite talisman. This 18k white gold necklace has three length options to make sure that the diamond pendant sits nicely and well between the collar bones.
- Material: 18k white gold with rhodium plating.
- Weight: 5.51 grams.
- Gemstone: diamond.
- Amount of Gemstones: 66 diamonds.
- Gemstones Cut: diamond cut (round).
- Total Diamond Carat Weight: 0.40 ct.
- Gemstone Color / Clarity: F-G VS.
- Pendant Size: 20.2 mm / 13.2 mm.
- Chain Length: 40 cm, 41.5 cm, 43 cm.